In accordance with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms modified by law n ° 2018-493 of June 20, 2018.
The information that you communicate, in particular because of the forms which are present on the site, make it possible to respond to your requests, to make product deliveries, and is intended for the company CREATIVE UNDERWEAR FOR MEN, a simplified single-person joint-stock company ( the “Company”) as data controller, for administrative and commercial purposes.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the information you provide to us. Personal data collected on the website www.creativeunderwearformen.com is intended exclusively for the use of the Company.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete the personal data you have communicated to us. You can exercise this right by sending a letter to: CREATIVE UNDERWEAR FOR MEN SASU, 48 rue d´Arras, 62123 Habarcq.
If you subscribe to information services by e-mail (newsletter), you can request to no longer receive these emails either as indicated above or by sending an email to [email protected]
The presentation and content of the site opened by the Company together constitute a work protected by International Conventions and the laws in force on intellectual property, in particular copyright, unfair competition and registered trademarks.
The entire site is the exclusive property of the Company.
Any representation or alteration, partial or total, of the site is strictly prohibited.
We strive to ensure to the best of our ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on the site www.creativeunderwearformen.com, which we reserve the right to correct, at any time and without notice, the content.
Consequently, the Company declines all responsibility for:
- any maintenance of the site;
- any interruption of the site;
- any occurrence of malfunction;
- any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on the site;
- and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, including in particular the costs that may arise as a result of the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property that may arise due to anyone’s access to the site or the inability to access it.